Tuesday, October 21, 2008

They're Here!

Today we launched our 2 new products, the keepsake box and the photo frame at www.staciedaledesigns.com . I've been wanting to offer a smaller version of our popular keepsake chests for quite some time and have finally found a way to get it done! I hope you all enjoy the new boxes and frames and as always, if you have an idea of a custom design you would like, just let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate. I want to thank Pam Long at Long Consulting for all of her wonderful advice and hard work on my website. You can find her at http://www.longcsi.com .
Also today, I received a copy of HybridMom magazine with our business listed among many other wonderful mom-owned businesses. It's always great to be a part of a larger community of people with similar goals. Visit www.hybridmom.com to see what they're all about!

No comments: