Friday, October 3, 2008

Things Are Brewing

Well, it is now October 3rd and I am going tomorrow to my dear friend, Linda McManus,, http://www.lindamcmanusimages.com , to have my new line of keepsake boxes photographed. I'm excited to be able to offer a less expensive alternative to the keepsake chests and also offer some hand painted photo frames which make fabulous holiday gifts!

After all of the tough financial times Americans are feeling, I hope that my less expensive alternatives are something customers will enjoy. I had a nice conversation yesterday with Jamie of Jamie's Painting & Design, http://www.jamiespnd.com about the tough financial situation right now and I hope that in November we all make an informed vote to help turn this country around. Jamie has a background in animation and her painted tiles are a wonderful personalized holiday gift as well. She's also got alot of great advice for entrepreneurs on her blog so take a minute and read what she has to say.

I'll be emailing all of my previous customers and retailers to introduce you to the new product line so look for an email from me soon!

No comments: