Monday, November 29, 2010

Excitement in the air!

Well it's November 29th and what a busy month! We had our second highest grossing month this year which is great. December orders are already coming in and hopefully 2010 will go down as the year of the rebound! November brought some excitement for Stacie Dale Designs. We were asked by designer, Sherri Blum http://www.sherriblumdesigns.com , to create a special keepsake chest and book caddy for a very special celebrity client. I can't reveal who it is yet, but all will be revealed this February! Also, I have been approached about licensing my artwork for canvasses. This would be a whole new venture for me and fullfill a desire I have had to do canvass artwork without having to hand paint every single piece. I don't know any of the details yet, but I hope to soon and will share my journey through the world of licensing!
I am so excited for Christmas this year...more so than usual and I'm not sure why, but I feel as though 2011 will bring new adventures for me and for Stacie Dale Designs. I adore my customers and am so thankful to have the opportunity to get to know so many of them. I hope to continue to be inspired and bring them new products and designs. Let's all put this roller coaster ride of a recession to bed and start fresh this coming year!

No comments: