Sunday, June 7, 2009

Once In Awhile....

Ok. Once in awhile you come across something so darn cute that you just have to tell everyone you know about it. Today I was at the Media Art & Craft Show in Media, PA and I found the most adorable girl's clothing. http://www.betterwithabow.com . I know what you're thinking...."I've seen a million stay-at-home-moms add bows & ruffles to clothing and think they're clothing designers." Ah-ha! That's where this is different. Better With A Bow has a truly keen eye for what colors and fabrics go togetehr and her styles are inventive. More importantly, they are well-made! I should know as someone who has a B.S. in Fashion Design what it takes to make a well-made garment. These are well made and just the most adorable styling. I purchased a hand crocheted tank sweater for my daughter and I wish it came in my size! Better With A Bow's fabric choices are unique and not your run-of-the-mill local fabric store stuff. If you're looking for a truly special dress or outfit for your daughter, check out http://www.betterwithabow.com . You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to order something else!

No comments: